don't forget about
The new SonoAlti 2 Audible Altimeter from Freefall Data Systems!
Now made in an anodized aluminum case and features the FDS Logbook!
SonoAlti 2 is the latest version of this unique audible altimeter that interfaces with an app via Bluetooth® wireless technology. This powerful interface provides the user with an unprecedented level of control over all aspects of the audible altimeter's functions.
SonoAlti makes setting your audible altimeter easier than ever! Just download the free FDS Altis app from Google Play or Apple's App Store, and configure all your setting right on your phone.
This newest version includes a one-year subscription to FDS Logbook! After the 1st year, the FDS Logbook app is currently $20 per year.
- Rugged anodized aluminum case
- Logs your jumps (altitude, speed, and temperature) for syncing to FDS Logbook
- Free Bluetooth® iOS/Android app for setting the altimeter and syncing logged data to FDS Logbook
- Firmware updates as easy as dragging a file onto a USB drive
- Store up to five presets and select them via button press on the altimeter
- Store unlimited alarms in each preset
- 32 different alarm sounds
- Always on
- Remembers your settings and data when the battery runs out
- Adjusts automatically to local elevation
- Freefall threshold can be customized, and freefall alarms can be disabled below a certain altitude for swoopers and wingsuiters
- Speaker volume can be adjusted for each individual type of alarm (i.e. ascent, freefall, and canopy)
- Landing zone altitude adjustments can be made in each preset for those landing at a different altitude than takeoff
- Tested to function accurately up to 30,000 feet
- Control unit easily fits in an audible altimeter pocket in your helmet
- Rechargeable lithium polymer battery (USB charging cable included)
- Long battery life (approximately 250 jumps or 2 months)
- Low battery warning alarm at 1,000 feet
- Check battery status by holding down both buttons
- Fits standard KISS helmet side plates when plate is installed inverted.
- Dimensions: 57.6 × 36.1 × 11.9 mm (2.27 × 1.42 × 0.47 in)
- Weight of control unit: 39.5 g (1.39 oz)
- Anodizing Type: MIL-A-8625F Type II
- Battery: rechargeable lithium polymer 3.7V 320mAh
- Peak alarm output volume: 97 dBA @ 10 cm
- Operating temperature range: −40° to +65° C (−40° to 150° F)
- Operating altitude: −500 to 9,000 m MSL (−1,640 to 29,528 ft)
- Altitude resolution: 0.5 m (1.64 ft)
- Sample rate: 25 Hz
- Permissible charging temperature range: 0° to +50° C (32° to 122° F)
- USB connector: Micro USB 2.0 Type B
- Wireless technology: Bluetooth®
- Bluetooth wireless range: circa 2 m (6.56 ft)
Detail InformationColorBlackAlarm TypeCustom alarm - see product description, Freefall and canopy alarmsAnalog/DigitalNoAudibleYesBattery TypeRechargeableData LogLogs your jumps (altitude, speed, and temperature) for syncing to FDS Logbook. Free Bluetooth® iOS/Android app for setting the altimeter and syncing logged data to FDS Logbook.Downloadable InfoYesFeet or MetersSettings for Feet and MetersFunctionAltimeter onlyProtective Case AvailableNoReplaceable LensNoSaveable ProfilesYesVisualNoVisual PortNoWater ResistantNoWearabilityNight Jump GlowNoSize57.6 × 36.1 × 11.9 mm (2.27 × 1.42 × 0.47 in)
ReviewsAdd your review
More Reviews×Price:Actual Price:The advertised price above is higher than the actual price for this item. Add this item to your cart to see your price. Contact us if you have any further questions on this item.The advertised price is higher than the actual price for this item. Add this item to your cart to see your price. Contact us if you have any further questions on this item.