Replacement Magnet for UPT Vector, Sigma and Micro Sigma containers.
If you lose a magnet or have one break, this is a replacement. These magnets are used in riser covers and drogue disc covers. Riggers also use these magnets for making magnetic main deployment bags and magnetic freefly handles. Sold per magnet.
- Dimensions: 1" dia. x 1/8" thick
- Tolerances: ±0.004" x ±0.004"
- Material: NdFeB, Grade N42
- Plating/Coating: Ni-Cu-Ni (Nickel)
- Magnetization Direction: Axial (Poles on Flat Ends)
- Weight: 0.426 oz. (12.1 g)
- Pull Force, Case 1: 12.60 lbs
- Pull Force, Case 2: 57.00 lbs
- Surface Field: 1601 Gauss
- Max Operating Temp: 176ºF (80ºC)
- Brmax: 13,200 Gauss
- BHmax: 42 MGOe
This is a strong NdFeB disc in the very popular 1" diameter size. The nice thin shape allows the DX02 to be used inconspicuously for a wide array of applications.