Thunder x Zero Black Blood Skateboard Trucks.
Collab trucks from Thunder Trucks and Zero Skateboards!
Thunder Trucks exclusive quick response is now lighter and stronger. Quick Response Geometry. Know More Control. Super Light and Guaranteed Strong. Guaranteed for Life.
Available sizes in dropdown menu above.
All trucks come in a set of 2. To complete the assembly onto a deck, you will need a set of 8 bearings, 4 wheels and hardware (8 bolts/nuts), available separately from ChutingStar-Skate.
Personal preferences and skating styles can affect wheel/truck/deck combinations, but in general:
- 145 (7.625 inch axle) trucks are commonly used with 7.4 to 8 inch decks.
- 147 (8 inch axle) trucks are commonly used with 7.9 to 8.2 inch decks.
- 149 (8.5 inch axle) trucks are commonly used with 8.2 to 8.4 inch decks.
- Low height trucks (flip tricks/smaller wheels/smaller skaters) work great with a wheel size of 49-53mm.
- High height trucks (cruising/larger skaters) work well with a wheel size of 53mm-56mm.
Thunder Trucks are guaranteed for life. Thunder backs their trucks 100%. If for any reason you have a problem with your trucks that you feel could be a result of a rare manufacturer defect just fill out the information in the warranty section of thundertrucks.com about sending your trucks in to be checked out. If your trucks are determined to be defective as a result of a manufacturer defect, Thunder Trucks will send you a replacement set of trucks free of charge.
Zero Skateboards is based out of Carlsbad, California, and its decks are manufactured in Tijuana, Mexico. The Zero brand was originally a clothing company, formed in 1996, and evolved into a skateboard company. Zero has won three consecutive Thrasher Magazine's King of the Road competition from 2004 to 2006.
|Manufacturer||Thunder Trucks Co.|