Thunder Team Edition Polished Skateboard Trucks.
The O.G. Thunder Trucks, 100% backed by the Thunder Team. Proven lightning quick response, lightweight design & unmatched levels of control and strength. Guaranteed for Life.
Available sizes in dropdown menu above.
All trucks come in a set of 2. To complete the assembly onto a deck, you will need a set of 8 bearings, 4 wheels and hardware (8 bolts/nuts), available separately from ChutingStar-Skate.
Personal preferences and skating styles can affect wheel/truck/deck combinations, but in general:
- 145 (7.625 inch axle) trucks are commonly used with 7.4 to 8 inch decks.
- 147 (8 inch axle) trucks are commonly used with 7.9 to 8.2 inch decks.
- 149 (8.5 inch axle) trucks are commonly used with 8.2 to 8.4 inch decks.
- Low height trucks (flip tricks/smaller wheels/smaller skaters) work great with a wheel size of 49-53mm.
- High height trucks (cruising/larger skaters) work well with a wheel size of 53mm-56mm.
Thunder Trucks are guaranteed for life. Thunder backs their trucks 100%. If for any reason you have a problem with your trucks that you feel could be a result of a rare manufacturer defect just fill out the information in the warranty section of thundertrucks.com about sending your trucks in to be checked out. If your trucks are determined to be defective as a result of a manufacturer defect, Thunder Trucks will send you a replacement set of trucks free of charge.
|Manufacturer||Thunder Trucks Co.|