Suunto Ambit GPS Altimeter watch. The GPS altimeter watch for explorers!
Durability and precision are the essence of Suunto Ambit. Advanced features suit both on and off-season activities for the hardcore explorer.
The Suunto Ambit package includes the Suunto Ambit GPS Altimeter watch, USB power cable, and Quick Guide.
The Suunto Ambit is used as an altimeter and watch by experienced skydivers, base jumpers, hikers, climbers, skaters and skiers around the world. The Suunto Ambit altimeter can be set to meters or feet.
SPECIALIZED OUTDOOR FUNCTIONS
- Full-featured GPS with Waypoint navigation
- Unique 3D compass
- Accurate barometric altitude
ADVANCED TRAINING FUNCTIONS
- Highly responsive pace and speed (FusedSpeed™) with accelerometer integrated GPS
- Accurate vertical speed with barometric altimeter
- Advanced heart rate monitoring with Peak Training Effect and Recovery Time with the optional Suunto ANT Heart Rate Belt
- Online sports diary with planning & analysis tools in Movescount.com
- Compatible with Suunto Bike, Road Bike, and Cadence PODs
MOUNTAIN & EVERYDAY EXPLORATION
- Robust BuiltToLast -casing
- Enhanced battery lifetime; approximate operating time in:
- 1. Outdoor mode 50h - with longer GPS tracking interval, suitable for e.g hiking
- 2. Training mode 15h - with shorter GPS tracking interval, suitable for e.g running
- 3. Watch mode 30 days - watch mode including ABC functions
- 100 m / 328 ft water resistant (ISO 2281)
- Upgradeable with new functionalities through Movescount.com
Available with optional Suunto ANT Heart Rate Belt (choose HR version for this included option).
A review of the Suunto watch altimeter can be found in ChutingStar's Expert Advice section at this link: Suunto Watch Altimeter a Hit!
|Alarm Type||No Alarms|
|Feet or Meters||Settings for Feet and Meters|
|Function||Altimeter and watch|
|Protective Case Available||No|
|Night Jump Glow||No|