don't forget about
CamelBak 2018 Atomic Blue / Pitch Blue M.U.L.E. 100 oz. Crux Pack.
There’s a reason this is one of the bestselling, longest-running packs: it’s got everything you need, and nothing you don’t. The M.U.L.E.® has a narrow-gauge design that keeps it light and maneuverable—so even when it’s fully loaded for a day of mountain biking, it won’t get in your way. The latest edition is built around the brand new Crux reservoir, which is even easier to load and refill, and delivers more water with every sip.
Since CamelBak launched the first M.U.L.E. in 1996, mountain bikers have been raving that it hits the sweet spot of size vs. storage: it’s lightweight, but big enough to carry three liters of water and a day’s worth of snacks and gear. Over the years, air channels were added to keep your back cool, universal helmet hooks, and clever compartments for stashing tools, keys and electronics. The latest version also features a magnetic tube trap that snaps easily into place, so you can hydrate without taking your eyes off the trail.
- The brand new Crux delivers 20% more water per sip, with an ergonomic handle for easier refilling, and an on/off lever that makes it easy to prevent leaks
- Air director back panel offers air channels to keep your back cool and narrow guage that is light and maneuverable
- Magnetic tube trap keeps your tube secure and accessible when you need it
- Built in helmet carry hooks helmet while still allowing full access to to you pack without removing
- Ventilated harness offers air flow and cushioning to maxamize comfort and breathability
- Removable stability belt keeps everything in place during bumpy rides
- Stretch Overflow storage quickly stashes a rain shell or extra layer
- Hydration Capacity: 3L / 100 oz
- Total Capacity: 12L / 500 cu in
- Total Weight: 1 lb 5 oz / 620 g (pack only)
- Dimensions: 45.5 x 22 x 22.5 cm / 17.9 x 8.7 x 8.9 in
We recommend wiping your pack with a damp cloth to remove dirt. If the pack is extremely dirty and needs a deeper cleaning, soak it in cool or warm water with a very mild soap. Rinse the pack thoroughly with cool water. If soap residue remains in the fabric, it may create suds if exposed to water or sweat.
DO NOT wash your pack in a washing machine. Machine washing may damage the pack or affect the integrity of the fabric and fasteners, and will void the Got Your Bak Guarantee.
The best way to care for your reservoir is to clean and dry it after every use, especially if you fill the reservoir with anything other than water. However, if a reservoir has not been cleaned after every use, and mold or discoloration develops:
1. Use hot water and a CamelBak Cleaning Tablet. Or use 2 tablespoons of baking soda or bleach instead of CamelBak Cleaning Tab. Mix the solution inside your reservoir and elevate the reservoir above the tube and Big Bite Valve. Pinch the bite valve, allowing the solution to flow into the drink tube and fill the bite valve.
2. Let the reservoir and cleaning solution sit in the reservoir and drink tube for about 30 minutes.
3. Wash the reservoir with hot water and mild soap. Be sure to completely rinse away the cleaning solution in the reservoir and drink tube before using again. You can also use CamelBak brushes from our Cleaning Kit to scrub your reservoir and drink tube. Brushes are the best way to ensure you are scrubbing all of the areas of the reservoir clean.
4. Once the reservoir is clean, be sure to air dry overnight so no moisture is trapped inside, which can cause mold to grow.
You can also use CamelBak brushes from our Cleaning Kit to scrub your reservoir and drink tube. Brushes are the best way to ensure you are scrubbing all of the areas of the reservoir clean. Once the reservoir is clean, be sure to air dry overnight so no moisture is trapped inside, which can cause mold to grow.
These steps will make your reservoir safe for use. If there are still spots left behind, these are permanent mold stains that may not be removable. However, your reservoir is still safe and usable after you’ve cleaned it.
Detail InformationDimensions45.5 x 22 x 22.5 cm / 17.9 x 8.7 x 8.9 inCompartmentsSeveralVolumeHydration Capacity: 3L / 100 oz, Total Capacity: 12L / 500 cu inSizes Available
ReviewsAdd your review
More Reviews×Price:Actual Price:The advertised price above is higher than the actual price for this item. Add this item to your cart to see your price. Contact us if you have any further questions on this item.The advertised price is higher than the actual price for this item. Add this item to your cart to see your price. Contact us if you have any further questions on this item.