The REvolve Contour Camera Mount allows you to add the Contour series of cameras to the side of your helmet such as the Contour1080p, ContourGPS or Contour+.
Bonehead Composites now offers a mounting solution for the contour camera and standard side mounts. Consists of a plastic Derlin plate and machined aluminum rail which slides into the contour rail guides and allows visor rotation and level adjustments.
The REvolve Contour Camera Mount is sized per the shell/visor size. Select your REvolve size above when ordering. Note: Mount does not include Contour camera, which is available separately from ChutingStar.com.
1. Remove original visor pin from the left side of the helmet.
2. Place a piece of masking tape over each raise mounting pad on the REvolve.
3. Using the longer pin supplied with the contour mount, slide the pin through the upper plate hole through the visor grommet and finally into the helmet and secure.
4. Rotate the plate, centering the middle or each lower mounting slots over the center of each mounting pad. Mark these locations with a pen and then check for center accuracy.
5. Using a 8/32 drill or Dremel tool drill the center marks through the helmet.
6. Secure the lower contour mount with supplied hardware with washers under both the screw head and nut.
7. Minor up/down adjustments can be obtain by loosening the lower screws and slightly rotating the plate to the fore or aft slot positions.
Most sizes of the REvolve Contour Camera Mount are in stock for immediate shipment from ChutingStar.com.
|Audible Pockets or Mounts||No|
|Carry Bag Included||No|
|Camera Mount Options||Side Mount|
|Chin Fastener Options||No|
|Helmet Type||Full Face|
|Visor Flips Up||Yes|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)