The ProTrack audible altimeter/electronic logbook is the standard for audible altimeters.
The ProTrack continuously stores detailed information about the last 200 jumps and accumulates the total number of jumps and freefall time up to 10,000 jumps. The ProTrack has 3 selectable freefall warning altitudes.
The Most Popular Skydiving Computer Loaded with advanced features, PROTRACK™ gives skydivers a full plate of information about their skydives INSTANTLY on the large LCD viewscreen.
Whether you fly on your head, turn points like a banshee, dock first on a big-way, surf the clouds or are just learning to skydive, PROTRACK™ is the perfect audible altimeter solution for you. L&B has also added special data collection parameters and preset dive types for both WINGSUIT FLIGHT and B.A.S.E. JUMPING making the PROTRACK™ even more versatile for every type of jump and every kind of jumper.
PROTRACK™ can be easily set for 1, 2 or 3 loud and distinct freefall warning altitudes and will provide you with the ability to log up to 9,999 jumps! See your exit altitude, freefall time, average freefall speeds, maximum speed reached and deployment altitude of your skydive as soon as you land.
No other audible altimeter available gives you the versatility, accuracy and reliability like PROTRACK™! PROTRACK™ is the most advanced, user friendly, and accessible audible altimeter electronic logbook/freefall computer available to skydivers.
PROTRACK™is everything you would ever want in an audible altimeter. New technology advances in speed calculation have been developed by L&B so that skydivers can now record and compare their freefall speeds accurately.
- 3 selectable freefall warning altitudes.
- 3 Warning Memory banks.
- Sensitivity parameters for B.A.S.E. & Wingsuit flight.
- 1st & 2nd warnings: Different pulsating tones.
- 3rd warning: High pitched siren!
- Your choice of 1, 2, or 3 freefall warnings.
- Choice of LO or HI warning alarm volume.
- Continuously stores detailed information about the last 200 jumps, including: Date, jump number, exit altitude, opening altitude, freefall time and 4 different speed statistics for:
- Maximum speed achieved.
- Average freefall speed for the dive.
- Average speed of the first half of the dive.
- Average speed of the second half of the dive.
- Choice of display in MPH or KPH
- Choice of altitude reading in Feet or Meters.
- Previously accumulated freefall time and number of jumps can be programmed into the PROTRACK.™
- Accumulates the total number of jumps and freefall time up to 9,999 jumps.
- Preprogramming of dive type.
- Can be turned completely off or set to Economy or Automatic modes to conserve your battery’s power and longevity.
- No data is lost when replacing batteries.
- Real time clock.
- Advances in speed calculation have been developed by L&B so that skydivers can record and compare their freefall speeds accurately.
- Every PROTRACK comes with our unique mounting clip for mounting on the outside of your helmet.
- Long lasting, easy to find batteries: L&B reccommends 2 Panasonic CR2330 - 3V batteries
Choice of Economic or Automatic modes to conserve battery. No data is lost when replacing batteries. Logbook software and PC Interface sold separately. Compatible with PC software.The manufacturer, Larsen & Brusgaard, is known worldwide for their superior customer service.
There are two available options for expanded download and logging features:
- Jump-Track 3.0 software with Serial Port for Pro-Track. The Jump-Track includes a Serial Port hardware interface unit that transfers jump information to your computer. The Jump-Track software facilitates accurate record keeping of an individual's skydives in a user-friendly Windows environment. A Serial Port to USB connector is available for USB ports.
- The Paralog Software combined with the Pro-Track Hardware Connection is the second option. You will need the Pro-Track Harware connection for connecting the Pro-Track to your computer and then the Paralog Software for the download features. Paralog supports a variety of platforms: Windows, OSX and Linux are currently supported with supplemental applications available for PocketPC and Palm OS.
Both options available separately through ChutingStar.com.
A spare battery set can also be added to the order.
|Manufacturer||Larsen and Brusgaard|
|Alarm Type||Freefall alarms only|
|Data Log||Continuously stores detailed information about the last 200 jumps and accumulates the total number of jumps and freefall time up to 10,000 jumps.|
|Downloadable Info||Added software optional, Windows, Yes|
|Feet or Meters||Settings for Feet and Meters|
|Protective Case Available||No|
|Wearability||Exterior helmet mount available|
|Night Jump Glow||No|