The Vampire 5 has been designed for pilots who want the maximum in glide performance. Precise control and high forward speed have made the Vampire the weapon of choice for experienced wingsuit BASE jumpers and serious wingsuit skydivers.
Phoenix-Fly proudly introduces the Vampire 5 wingsuit, the result of 12 years of continuous research and development.
The Vampire 5 is a high performance suit optimized for glide distance. High forward speed and precise control have helped make the Vampire the weapon of choice amongst experienced BASE wingsuit pilots.
The Phoenix-Fly Vampire 5 wingsuit builds on the highly successful earlier Vampire models and has the following new features:
• New larger arm wing planform, extending the chord line close to the body to increase lift.
• New arm inlet technology that offers fast, solid pressurization at all angles of flight.
• Semi-rigid arm wing leading edge.
• Over the shoulder zip attachment makes assembly faster and simpler.
• New arm sleeve cut away system.
• Wider leg wing to provide stable high lift flight.
• Larger back deflector.
• Improved arm and leg sleeve tailoring makes finding correct flying position more natural.
• Additional parapack panels to improve suit durability.
• Optional openings for belly cam attachment.
The Vampire 5 wingsuit retains the following proven features from the V 1, 2 & 3:
• Semi-rigid plastic ribs inside the leg wings.
• Integrated arm wing sleeve design.
• Rigid wingtip grippers.
• Adjustable arm tension swoop cords.
• Low-drag materials.
• Loop wing release handles with cover flap.
• Deep cut booties made from automotive grade leather.
• Leg Pilot Chute Pouch.
• Foam lining on arm sleeves and knee area.
• Sturdy 1.9 Oz Balloon ZP construction reinforced in the critical areas.
The Vampire 3 was designed with both BASE jumpers and skydivers in mind. Whilst the focus of the Vampire 3 has been to improve glide performance the new arm wing design also improves the slow speed flying characteristics of the suit compared to its predecessors which will appeal to skydivers.
The V-3 offers the best performance available, permitting longer flights, both in terms distance and freefall time. With the V-3 you will be able to fly longer distances from the plane or the mountain, carving round cliff faces and clouds with speed and precision, whether alone or racing with your friends.
The V-3 is not an “off the shelf” product, but rather a tailor-made suit designed to fit the exact measurements of the pilot. Each suit is unique and customized to fit your body, maximizing comfort and performance.
Due to the large wing surface area the Vampire 3 is not suitable for low experience pilots.
We recommend a MINIMUM of 150 wingsuit jumps before trying the Vampire.
NOTE: The flap of material on the leg pouch PC is there to protect the arm wing stitching from rubbing on the exposed Velcro after opening.
Turnaround times change frequently; contact us for the current delivery times.
Extra options are listed on the order form, which can be downloaded at this link. The measuring guide can be found at this link. Once the form is filled out, please fax or e-mail it to us.
Exact pricing of suit will be determined after order form is submitted with all options chosen. You will be contacted after order form is submitted for the final price as well as any questions or suggestions we have for your suit order.
|Cordura Reinforcement Options||No|
|Chest Closure Options||No|
|2-Piece Suit Available||No|
|Wrist Cuffs Option||No|