The Opteka .43x HD II 37mm Lens is a low-cost wide-angle lens for skydiving photographer newbies.
The Opteka .43x HD II 37 mm lens will need a separate 30-37mm step-up ring to fit the CX100, CX110 and CX150 cameras (available at ChutingStar.com). Step-up rings for 25mm and 30.5mm are also available.
Nothing changes the way you see the world like High Definition², and no company does High Definition² like Opteka. In the professional setting, Opteka's glass optics define High Definition. Change the way you view the world. Enjoy outstanding detail, enjoy enhanced clarity, enjoy Opteka.
The Opteka High Definition² .43x Ultra Wide Angle Fisheye Converter Lens increases the versatility of your existing lens to provide breathtaking ultra wide angle views. And it's so easy to use! Additionally the built-in detachable macro lens allows you to take extreme high resolution close-up shots! Advances in high-index / low-dispersion optical glasses, new barrel materials, and exotic anti-reflection coatings, along with the latest in computer-aided-design / computer-aided-manufacturing, are combined to produce lenses of unprecedented quality. Diamond-cut from crystal-clear, water-white optical glass, Opteka lenses are ground and polished to a precise precision. Opteka lenses put more creative control where it belongs - in your hands.
The Opteka .43x HD II 37mm Lens is in stock for immediate shipment from ChutingStar!
- 0.43x High Definition² Professional Fisheye Lens
- High-index / low-dispersion optical glass
- Can be used as a full frame fisheye or circular image fisheye
- Fully multi-coated, every element
- Anti-reflection coating
- Titanium anodized finish
- High speed auto-focus / Infrared compatible
- Maximize day & night shots by providing maximum light transmission
- Fantastic for all types of photographic situations
- Built-in detachable macro lens for extreme close-up shots
- Lens bag, lens covers, and instructions included
- Brand new, Lifetime warranty
- All Opteka lenses include a lifetime warranty.
- True high definition optics. Not all glass is created equal.
- Quality control ensures an almost 0% chance of a defective product.
Why Buy Opteka? Opteka lenses stand up to the most rigorous demands on the stage and on location. Opteka's hard anti-reflective (AR) coating offers protection specially formulated to resist flaking, peeling and scratching. This proprietary AR coating also reduces light loss and flare to less than 1% per surface, compared to untreated glass which has a light loss of 4% per surface.
|Step up Rings Included||No|
|Thread Sizes Available||25mm, 30mm, 37mm|
|HD or Standard||HD|
|Camera Zoom Compatible||No|
|Wide Angle Spec||.45|
|Filter Kit Available||No|