Mini Logo Orange/Green Skateboard Trucks.
The new Mini Logo™ high-performance trucks combine strength, stability, and smooth turning in a lightweight design with premium alloys, high-rebound bushings, and precision axles. Developed and tested at Skate One, the shape, materials, and finishes have been refined for MILITANT skaters right from the first turns and grinds -- No break-in time needed!
Available in a mid-height with an axle width of 7.63", 8" and 8.38".
- Responsive Geometry - Mini-Logo Trucks Turn Quick
- Ultra high-rebound urethane bushings for smooth, precise control
- Strong Design and Premium Materials
- Lightweight hanger and baseplate
- Precision 8mm axles with a slightly curved hanger to lock you into grinds
- Lifetime Warranty Against Manufaturer's Defects
All trucks come in a set of 2. To complete the assembly onto a deck, you will need a set of 8 bearings, 4 wheels and hardware (8 bolts/nuts), available separately from ChutingStar-Skate.
Personal preferences and skating styles can affect wheel/truck/deck combinations, but in general:
- 7.63" Hanger/Axle width trucks are commonly used with 7.5 to 7.9 inch decks.
- 8.0" Hanger/Axle width trucks are commonly used with 7.9 to 8.25 inch decks.
- 8.38" Hanger/Axle width trucks are commonly used with 8.25+ inch decks.
- Mid (standard) height trucks (all-around street/park/ramps) work great with a wheel size of 50-56mm.
- Riser pads can be used for wheels in excess of 56mm.