Lucid Grip: Clear grip for your shred stick!
Lucid Spray Clear Grip was designed with the skateboarder in mind and is easier to use than tying your shoes. Lucid is already in use with some of the top skateboard brands out there. With 3 different clear grip options, this gives the rider an optimized performance ranging from: downhill speed, heavy sliding, carving, cruising and even barefoot.
The two-part application process takes 5 minutes to apply and 40 minutes to dry.
One package can grip up to 2 44" Longboards or patch up to 80 bare spots on your deck. Whether you need to patch up a few bare spots our grip a whole new deck, Lucid Grip works well on all styles of boards. Can be applied to pre-gripped surfaces too.
Lucid Grip Types:
- Standard: This is the most commonly used grip on most decks. Used for carving, cruising, and mellow rides. A rider can also ride barefoot with this grip without tearing up the feet.
- Medium: This is a great option for those riders that are doing more advanced tricks and for riders that are doing some aggressive speed carving and sliding.
- Heavy: This is our heaviest grip. Used more for those aggressive riders; downhill speed riders and heavy sliding.
Each Package includes:
- "The Liquid," which is a water based liquid.
- "The Grip," which is made of recycled glass material
- Instructions for application
|Grip Tape Type||No|