Krux TyeDye 4.0 Downlow Forged Skateboard Trucks.
Krux 4.0's are 8 inches wide and are great for boards from 7.8 to 8.25 inches wide. Krux Downlow TyeDyes feature the lowest kingpins of any low truck, the world's best cushions and forged boardsaver baseplates. Hippies use side door.
These 4.0 Downlow Krux Trucks feature:
- Forged Baseplate
- Lightweight Hanger
- Innovative Kingpin Design
- Base Design Descreases Board Breakage
- World's Best Cushions
- Smoothest Grinds
- Same Great Turn
Currently available in the 4.0 (8 inch axle) size in the Downlow height. These Downlow Krux Trucks have a height of 52mm. A 53mm wheel size or under is recommended for these trucks, unless you use a riser pad for more wheel clearance.
All trucks come in a set of 2. To complete the assembly onto a deck, you will need a set of 8 bearings, 4 wheels and hardware (8 bolts/nuts), available separately from ChutingStar-Skate.
Personal preferences and skating styles can affect wheel/truck/deck combinations, but in general:
- 3.0 (7.1 inch axle) trucks are commonly used with 7 to 7.4 inch decks.
- 3.5 (7.6 inch axle) trucks are commonly used with 7.4 to 7.75 inch decks.
- 4.0 (8.0 inch axle) trucks are commonly used with 7.75 to 8.25 inch decks.
- 5.0 (8.5 inch axle) trucks are commonly used with 8.3 to 9 inch decks.
- Tall/Standard height trucks (all-around street/park/ramps) work great with a wheel size of 50-56mm.
- Downlow height trucks work great with a wheel size of 53mm or less.
- Perfect for decks from 7.8 to 8.25 inches wide
- AXLE: 8 in
- HANGER: 5.35 in
- HEIGHT: 52 mm
- WEIGHT: 332 grams
- WIDTH: 4.0
- SUBTYPE: Downlow
|Truck Size||4.0 (8 in Axle)|