Krux The Fuzz 5.0 Tall Skateboard Trucks.
They're 5.0's which means 8.5 Inch Axle. 5.0 - Five-O, like cops... get it? Perfect for decks from 8.3 to 9 inches wide. Best stock cushions in skateboarding. Awesome turn and the smoothest grind. Woop Woop!
These The Fuzz 5.0 Tall Krux Trucks feature:
- Forged Baseplate
- Lightweight Hanger
- Base Design Descreases Board Breakage
- World's Best Cushions
- Smoothest Grinds
- Same Great Turn
Currently available in the 5.0 (8.5 inch axle) size in the Tall/Standard height. These Tall/Standard Krux Trucks have a height of 55mm. A 56mm wheel size or under is recommended for these trucks, unless you use a riser pad for more wheel clearance.
All trucks come in a set of 2. To complete the assembly onto a deck, you will need a set of 8 bearings, 4 wheels and hardware (8 bolts/nuts), available separately from ChutingStar-Skate.
Personal preferences and skating styles can affect wheel/truck/deck combinations, but in general:
- 3.0 (7.1 inch axle) trucks are commonly used with 7 to 7.4 inch decks.
- 3.5 (7.6 inch axle) trucks are commonly used with 7.4 to 7.75 inch decks.
- 4.0 (8.0 inch axle) trucks are commonly used with 7.75 to 8.25 inch decks.
- 5.0 (8.5 inch axle) trucks are commonly used with 8.3 to 9 inch decks.
- Tall/Standard height trucks (all-around street/park/ramps) work great with a wheel size of 50-56mm.
- 5.0's are perfect for 8.3 to 9 inch wide decks.
- Forged Base Plate
- AXLE: 8.5 in
- HANGER: 5.8 in
- HEIGHT: 55 mm
- MODEL: KR-9
- WEIGHT: 335
- WIDTH: 5.0
- SUBTYPE: Tall
|Truck Size||5.0 (8.5 in Axle)|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)