Krux Silas Hollow Forged 4.0 Downlow Skateboard Trucks.
Silas Baxter-Neal pro model, Krux and Adidas collaboration. Hollow axles and innovative kingpin design. Lightest aluminum truck available. Not a shoe!
These Silas Hollow Forged 4.0 Downlow Krux Trucks feature:
- Forged Baseplate
- Lightweight Hanger
- Hollow Axles
- Innovative Kingpin Design
- Base Design Descreases Board Breakage
- World's Best Cushions
- Smoothest Grinds
- Same Great Turn
Currently available in the 4.0 (8 inch axle) size in the Downlow height. These Downlow Krux Trucks have a height of 52mm. A 53mm wheel size or under is recommended for these trucks, unless you use a riser pad for more wheel clearance.
All trucks come in a set of 2. To complete the assembly onto a deck, you will need a set of 8 bearings, 4 wheels and hardware (8 bolts/nuts), available separately from ChutingStar-Skate.
Personal preferences and skating styles can affect wheel/truck/deck combinations, but in general:
- 3.0 (7.1 inch axle) trucks are commonly used with 7 to 7.4 inch decks.
- 3.5 (7.6 inch axle) trucks are commonly used with 7.4 to 7.75 inch decks.
- 4.0 (8.0 inch axle) trucks are commonly used with 7.75 to 8.25 inch decks.
- 5.0 (8.5 inch axle) trucks are commonly used with 8.3 to 9 inch decks.
- Tall/Standard height trucks (all-around street/park/ramps) work great with a wheel size of 50-56mm.
- Downlow height trucks work great with a wheel size of 53mm or less.
- Perfect for decks from 7.8 to 8.3 inches wide
- AXLE: 8 in
- HANGER: 5.35 in
- HEIGHT: 52 mm
- MODEL: KR-10
- WEIGHT: 311
- WIDTH: 4.0
- SUBTYPE: Downlow
|Truck Size||4.0 (8 in Axle)|