Krux BoKay 4.0 Tall Forged Skateboard Trucks.
Krux 4.0's are 8 inches wide and are great for boards from 7.8 to 8.25 inches wide. The official truck of summer! Krux Bokays feature the world's best cushions and forged boardsaver baseplates.
These 4.0 Tall Krux Trucks feature:
- Forged Baseplate
- Lightweight Hanger
- Base Design Descreases Board Breakage
- World's Best Cushions
- Smoothest Grinds
- Same Great Turn
Currently available in the 4.0 (8 inch axle) size in the Tall height. These Tall Krux Trucks have a height of 56mm. A 57mm wheel size or under is recommended for these trucks, unless you use a riser pad for more wheel clearance.
All trucks come in a set of 2. To complete the assembly onto a deck, you will need a set of 8 bearings, 4 wheels and hardware (8 bolts/nuts), available separately from ChutingStar-Skate.
Personal preferences and skating styles can affect wheel/truck/deck combinations, but in general:
- 3.0 (7.1 inch axle) trucks are commonly used with 7 to 7.4 inch decks.
- 3.5 (7.6 inch axle) trucks are commonly used with 7.4 to 7.75 inch decks.
- 4.0 (8.0 inch axle) trucks are commonly used with 7.75 to 8.25 inch decks.
- 5.0 (8.5 inch axle) trucks are commonly used with 8.3 to 9 inch decks.
- Tall/Standard height trucks (all-around street/park/ramps) work great with a wheel size of 50-56mm.
- Downlow height trucks work great with a wheel size of 53mm or less.
- Perfect for decks from 7.8 to 8.25 inches wide
- AXLE: 8 in
- HANGER: 5.35 in
- HEIGHT: 56 mm
- WEIGHT: 326 grams
- WIDTH: 4.0
- SUBTYPE: Tall
|Truck Size||4.0 (8 in Axle)|