don't forget about
Independent Raw Trucks.
Independent Trucks are the standard in the skate industry. Guaranteed For Life by Independent!
These Stage-10 Independent Raw Trucks are Perfectly Balanced, Responsive, Lightweight and Durable. Independent Standard and Low Raw Trucks feature 356-T6 aluminum Hollow Body hangers and baseplates with 4140 chromoly steel axles and grade 8 kingpins.
Currently available in 129mm (7.6 inch axle) and 139mm (8 inch axle) sizes in the Mid (standard) and Low height.
All trucks come in a set of 2. To complete the assembly onto a deck, you will need a set of 8 bearings, 4 wheels and hardware (8 bolts/nuts), available separately from ChutingStar-Skate.
Personal preferences and skating styles can affect wheel/truck/deck combinations, but in general:
- 129mm (7.6 inch axle) trucks are commonly used with 7.5 to 8 inch decks.
- 139mm (8 inch axle) trucks are commonly used with 8 to 8.5 inch decks.
- Low height trucks (flip tricks/smaller wheels/smaller skaters) work great with a wheel size of 50-53mm.
- Mid (standard) height trucks (all-around street/park/ramps) work great with a wheel size of 53-56mm.
- High height trucks (cruising/bigger skaters) work well with a wheel size of 56mm+.
Indepenent Low Raw Trucks have a height of 48.5mm. The Mid (standard) Raw Trucks have a height of 53.5mm.
Detail InformationBrandIndependentConstructionNoColorNoPro SkaterGraphic ThemeParental FilterNo×Price:Actual Price:The advertised price above is higher than the actual price for this item. Add this item to your cart to see your price. Contact us if you have any further questions on this item.The advertised price is higher than the actual price for this item. Add this item to your cart to see your price. Contact us if you have any further questions on this item.