Independent Forged Titanium Black Stage 11 Trucks.
Forged Titanium Ultra lightweight truck for skaters who want the highest strength to weight ratio available.
- 356 T6 Aluminum hanger
- Forged Aluminum baseplate
- Solid Titanium axle
- Hollow Chromoly kingpin
- Supercush cushions with cylinder bottom
- 15% lighter than regular Stage 11
Independent Trucks are the standard in the skate industry. Guaranteed For Life by Independent!
Featuring superior turn and stability, better grind clearance, improved no hang-up yoke for grind tricks, and less wheel bite. They last longer and are stronger on impact than any other titanium axle truck tested.
Currently available in 127mm (7.6" axle), 139mm (8" axle), 149mm (8.5" axle), 157mm (8.75" axle) and 166mm (9.125" axle) sizes in the Mid/Standard height. These Indepenent Stage 11 trucks have a height of 53.5mm. A 54mm wheel size or under is recommended for these trucks, unless you use a riser pad for more wheel clearance.
All trucks come in a set of 2. To complete the assembly onto a deck, you will need a set of 8 bearings, 4 wheels and hardware (8 bolts/nuts), available separately from ChutingStar-Skate.
Personal preferences and skating styles can affect wheel/truck/deck combinations, but in general:
- Indy 129 -- 127mm (7.6 inch axle) trucks are commonly used with 7.5 to 8 inch decks.
- Indy 139 -- 139mm (8 inch axle) trucks are commonly used with 8 to 8.5 inch decks.
- Indy 149 -- 149mm (8.5 inch axle) trucks are commonly used with 8.25 to 8.75 inch decks.
- Indy 159 -- 157mm (8.75 inch axle) trucks are commonly used with 8.5 to 9 inch decks.
- Indy 169 - 166mm (9.125 inch axle) trucks are commonly used with 8.75 to 9.25 inch decks
- Mid/Standard height trucks (all-around street/park/ramps) work great with a wheel size of 50-54mm.
Independent trucks are Made In The USA and Guaranteed For Life – Accept No Substitutes.