Independent Forged Hollow Polished/Black Stage 11 Trucks.
Super lightweight trucks for skaters who want a mid-profile truck with hollow axle and kingpin.
Independent Trucks are the standard in the skate industry. Guaranteed For Life by Independent!
Featuring superior turn and stability, better grind clearance, improved no hang-up yoke for grind tricks, and less wheel bite. They last longer and are stronger on impact than any other hollow truck truck tested.
These Indepdendent Forged Hollow Polished/Black Trucks are 10% lighter than regular Stage 11 trucks.
Independent Forged Hollow Trucks feature:
- 356 T6 aluminum hanger
- Forged aluminum baseplate
- Hollow Chromoly steel axle and kingpin
- Supercush cushions with cylinder bottom
- Stage 11 hanger and forged baseplate
Currently available in 127mm (7.6 inch axle), 139mm (8 inch axle), 149mm (8.5" axle) and 157mm (8.75 inch axle) sizes in the Mid/Standard height. Indepenent Stage 11 trucks have a height of 53.5mm. A 54mm wheel size or under is recommended for these trucks, unless you use a riser pad for more wheel clearance.
All trucks come in a set of 2. To complete the assembly onto a deck, you will need a set of 8 bearings, 4 wheels and hardware (8 bolts/nuts), available separately from ChutingStar-Skate.
Personal preferences and skating styles can affect wheel/truck/deck combinations, but in general:
- 129mm (7.6 inch axle) trucks are commonly used with 7.5 to 8 inch decks.
- 139mm (8 inch axle) trucks are commonly used with 8 to 8.5 inch decks.
- 149mm (8.5 inch axle) trucks are commonly used with 8.25 to 8.75 inch decks.
- 157mm (8.75 inch axle) trucks are commonly used with 8.5 to 9 inch decks.
- Mid/Standard height trucks (all-around street/park/ramps) work great with a wheel size of 50-54mm.
Independent trucks are Made In The USA and Guaranteed For Life – Accept No Substitutes.