- Home ◅
- Independent Aged Gold Trucks
don't forget about
Independent Aged Gold Trucks.
Independent Trucks are the standard in the skate industry. Guaranteed For Life by Independent!
Independent wanted to create a series of trucks with different metal finishes that still maintain the classic look of a polished Indy. For the Metal Series trucks, Independent starts with raw unpolished hangers and baseplates then use a flat transparent powder coat that shows the truck's texture like the polished trucks. Then they assemble them with signature Indy orange cushions and silver hardware with a small pad printed logo.
All Stage 10 Indy trucks feature the newest hollow body hanger design with no hang up yoke and pivot cavity, 356 T6 aluminum hangers and baseplates, 4140 chromoly steel axles, and grade 8 kingpins.
Currently available in 129mm (7.6 inch axle) and 139mm (8 inch axle) sizes in the Mid (standard) height.
All trucks come in a set of 2. To complete the assembly onto a deck, you will need a set of 8 bearings, 4 wheels and hardware (8 bolts/nuts), available separately from ChutingStar-Skate.
Personal preferences and skating styles can affect wheel/truck/deck combinations, but in general:
- 129mm (7.6 inch axle) trucks are commonly used with 7.5 to 8 inch decks.
- 139mm (8 inch axle) trucks are commonly used with 8 to 8.5 inch decks.
- Low height trucks (flip tricks/smaller wheels/smaller skaters) work great with a wheel size of 50-52mm.
- Mid (standard) height trucks (all-around street/park/ramps) work great with a wheel size of 52-56mm.
- High height trucks (cruising/bigger skaters) work well with a wheel size of 56mm+.
Detail InformationTrucks ConstructionNoColorNoProGraphic Theme×Price:Actual Price:The advertised price above is higher than the actual price for this item. Add this item to your cart to see your price. Contact us if you have any further questions on this item.The advertised price is higher than the actual price for this item. Add this item to your cart to see your price. Contact us if you have any further questions on this item.