Fallen Capitol Jack Curtin Black/Khaki Skate Shoe.
Rise With The Fallen!
Jack Curtin's debut pro model Fallen shoe, the Capitol! Jack "Meat Curtains" Curtin hails from Washington DC as well as Indonesia. He is sponsored by DGK, Gold Wheels, LRG, Venture, FTC, Mob Grip and Swiss in addition to Fallen Footwear. Make sure to check out his part in LRG's Give Me My Money Chico.
- Jack Curtin signature model
- Low-profile vulcanized construction with clean aesthetic
- Internal neoprene liner for comfort and wear options
- Heavy duty nylon lace loops and backup punched eyelets
- Custom Jack Curtin monogram label package
- L3 insole made of premium Polyurethane & gel
Fallen Footwear is one of the most renowned skateboarding footwear brands. The company was launched by the famous skateboarder Jamie Thomas in 2003. Fallen provides its customers with a wide range of designs at reasonable prices. Fallen Footwear manufactures some of the most exclusive, colorful and stylish shoes. The company does not only produce quality footwear for professionals, but it also provides a great variety of shoes for everyday wear. Fallen Footwear makes a great choice for anybody who is a serious skateboarder, or just a person who wants a high quality choice in skate shoes.