The “Gas” full-face helmet by Cookie Composites is a high performance helmet offering the wearer many features never seen before in conventional skydiving helmets. Designed for the serious Skydiver/BASE jumper who requires the ultimate performance from their equipment.
The “Gas” Full-face helmet boasts:
- Carbon fiber outer shell and d3o (read more below) incorporated liner.
- Weight 23 oz.
- An oxygen inlet providing easy integration of O2 systems for the most extreme skydiving environments
- Visor Locks designed for easy removal of visor and to handle freefall speeds to +300 kph
- Vents designed for the easy transfer of hot exhaust gases
- Dual audible altimeter pockets
- A visor that is anti-fog, anti-scratch, impact resistant
- Secure helmet fastening, no Velcro to wear out
- Three shell sizes to ensure a superior comfort and fit
Available sizes include: xsmall (20.5-20.75"), small(20.75-21.5"), medium(21.5-22"), large(22-22.5"), xlarge(22.5-23.5") and xxlarge (23.5-24.25").
Note: This helmet has been discontinued by the manufacturer. Sizes still in stock at ChutingStar are in dropdown menu above.
The d3o liner in the Gas helmet is a specially engineered material made with intelligent molecules. They flow with you as you move but on shock lock together to absorb the impact energy. Traditional skydiving helmet liners are made from a range of material like PE and EVA with an exterior comfort covering. While these materials are fantastic for thermo forming and comfort, its ability to transmit impact forces is limiting. The d3o material surpasses other materials in its ability to transmit forces.
Standard with Carbon Fiber finish.
|Audible Pockets or Mounts||Left Inner Pocket, Right Inner Pocket|
|Carry Bag Included||No|
|Camera Mount Options||Requires Additional Hardware and Construction|
|Chin Fastener Options||Standard Fastner Only|
|Liner Type||d30 Smart Molecule Liner|
|Shell Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Sizes Available||Large, Medium, Small, X-Large, X-Small, XX-Large|
|Helmet Type||Full Face|
|Colors Available||Gloss Carbon|
|Visor Flips Up||No|