Cookie's camera cage design allows the CX100/105 or CX110/150 user full access to all camera features while providing roll cage type protection.
- Camera slides in from the front
- Ability to lock the screen shut for freefall using locking tab
- Flip out the screen and rotate to view when fitted in the cage
- Easily plug in your HypEye D Pro and battery charger
- Easily remove the battery when used with our Liquid Flatlock
- Anti Twist feature, camera is held in place with thumb screw supplied
- Can be top or side mounted
Note: When side-mounted, the plug-in of the HypEye D Pro port will have to be done from inside the helmet once the camera is slid into the cage.
Pictures are shown with camera and optional Liquid Flatlock Mount attached to the base of the cage (both not included unless purchased additionally).
|Finish||Black Anodized Finish|
|Mount Positions Available||Top and Side|
|Camera Fastening Type||Screw Mount|
|Hyp Eye D Pro Compatible||Yes|
|If Camera Specific, these cameras work||CX110/115/150/155|
|Curved Adaptor||Additional Curved Surface Adaptor Available|