Silver M-Pro Cody McEntire Sheriff 8.25 Skateboard Trucks.
Professional model Silver Trucks. Each series maintains Silver's high level of quality and durability with a signature design featuring Silver's Pro team.
New Silver M-Pros feature custom light weight, durable, hollow kingpins. Enjoy all of the assets of the M-Class trucks including strong construction, optimum turning ability, overall quality, stability and smoothness with the new custom hollow kingpin.
Personal preferences and skating styles can affect wheel/truck/deck combinations, but in general:
- 7.5" Axle width trucks are commonly used with 7.25 to 7.6 inch decks.
- 7.75" Axle width trucks are commonly used with 7.5 to 7.75 inch decks.
- 8.0" Axle width trucks are commonly used with 8.0 to 8.12 inch decks.
- 8.25" Axle width trucks are commonly used with 8.25 to 8.4 inch decks.
- 8.5" Axle width trucks are commonly used with 8.5 to 8.75 inch decks.
- Mid (standard) height trucks (all-around street/park/ramps) work great with a wheel size of 50-56mm.
- Riser pads can be used for wheels in excess of 56mm.
All trucks come in a set of 2. To complete the assembly onto a deck, you will need a set of 8 bearings, 4 wheels and hardware (8 bolts/nuts), available separately from ChutingStar-Skate.