The ChutingStar CamelBak® .75L Chute™ Water Bottle!
Stay hydrated in ChutingStar style with this CamelBak water bottle in your choice of Charcoal or Red!
The new Chute™ .75L water bottle is designed for hydration on demand, whether you’re in the backcountry or sitting at your desk. The ergonomic high-flow spout is angled and contoured for efficient, full-on hydration. The leak-proof, tethered cap twists off with just half a turn and conveniently snaps into the handle so it’s out of the way when you’re drinking. We even put the threads for the cap on the inside of the spout so you get a comfortable lip seal. And the one-piece tether is twice as clever as any you’ll see on the market. It keeps the top locked out of your way for one-handed refills on the go.
- Angled spout provides an ergonomic drink interface that delivers a high flow of water without sloshing or spilling
- Spout cap snaps into handle to prevent it from getting in the way when drinking
- Comfortable to Carry: Handle designed to comfortable carry a full liter of water
- Tether securely attaches the cap to the bottle for easy filling and refilling
- Half Turn Cap gives you easy access to your water
- The spout cap threads internally so there is no more drinking off those uncomfortable bottle threads
- Dishwasher Safe: All parts are top-rack dishwasher safe
- Durable and leak-proof
- 100% BPA-Free
- Wide-mouth opening is easy to fill with ice and water and a breeze to clean
- CamelBak® Got Your Bak™ Guarantee: If we build it, we'll Bak it™ with our lifetime guarantee.
- Hydration Capacity: 25 oz / .75 L
- Total Weight (Pack and Reservoir): 5.44 oz
- Dimensions: 10 X 3 in / 25.4 X 7.62 cm
- Always: Always: 100% BPA-Free
- Warranty: Got Your Bak™ Lifetime Guarantee
- Bottle Material: BPA-free Eastman Tritan™ Copolyster
- Cap Material: BPA-Free Polypropylene
The bottle, cap, spout cap and tether can be cleaned in the top rack of the dishwasher or by hand with warm, soapy water. Remove the cap, spout cap, and tether from the bottle before washing.
For a deeper cleaning, add a drop of mild soap or tablespoon of bleach to a clean glass jar filled with water. Drop the cap, spout cap, and tether into the solution, and tightly close the jar’s lid. Shake the mixture around for 30 seconds, and then let the parts soak for about 15 minutes. Rinse and shake dry.
CAN/HOW DO I FREEZE THE CAMELBAK® CHUTE™?
You can freeze the bottle but make sure:
1. The bottle is not completely full when you do this (we recommend only 3/4 full to allow for expansion of the water as it freezes to ice).
2. The bottle is right side up
CAN I USE THE CAMELBAK® CHUTE™ IN HIGH-ALTITUDE/ LOW-PRESSURE ENVIRONMENTS (I.E. AIRPLANES, MOUNTAIN ALTITUDES, ETC)?
CAN I PUT HOT LIQUIDS IN IT?
Warm water in your CamelBak® Chute™ is just fine, NOT boiling water. Additionally, we do not recommend boiling the bottle itself.
WHAT HAPPENS IF I PUT SPORTS DRINKS/JUICE IN THE CAMELBAK® CHUTE™?
Use of any of these drinks in the bottle is fine, but thorough cleaning after each use is recommended.
CAN I USE WITH CARBONATED BEVERAGES?
You can use any beverage in the CamelBak® Chute™, but thorough cleaning after each use is recommended.
WHAT MAX TEMPERATURE (FREEZING/BOILING WATER) CAN THE CAMELBAK® CHUTE™ WITHSTAND?
The CamelBak® Chute™ can withstand being filled with warm water up to 65 ºC/149 ºF or stored in below freezing temperatures.
IS THE CAMELBAK® CHUTE™ MICROWAVE SAFE?
Feel free to use the CamelBak® Chute™ to warm up liquids (ie. up to a minute), but we don’t recommend cooking your dinner in it.
DOES THE CAMELBAK® CHUTE™ WORK WITH BACK COUNTRY PURIFIER FILTERS/MICROFILTERS?
The CamelBak® Chute™ is compatible with filters that adapt to a 63 mm screw top opening (in other words, it’s compatible with most filters on the market).
DOES IT HOLD RESIDUAL TASTE?
No, there is no residual taste in the bottle materials, and it’s also stain-resistant. Some sports drinks and other flavored beverages can leave behind residue of flavor oils that could require extra cleaning.
|Volume||.75L, 25 oz.|