- Home ◅
- Bones Swiss L2 Skateboard Bearings
don't forget about
New Bones® Swiss L2 (Labyrinth 2) Bearings feature a new shield that reduces drag and increases the overall speed of the bearing. The Bones Swiss L2's have a new redesigned inner race and two new labyrinth shields to keep the dirt out longer, but still allow easy maintenance when necessary.
- Double labyrinth non-contact, removable rubber shields allow easy cleaning and low friction.
- High speed nylon ball retainer provides added speed and strength.
- Pre-lubricated with Speed Cream™ racing lubricant.
- Skate Rated™ clearances, tolerances, materials and lubricant provide the best performance and durability possible.
- Set of 8 bearings
- 4 bearing spacers
According to Bones Bearings, their bearings out perform all other bearings because they went to the trouble to skate rate Bones Swiss™ and Bones REDS™, not just select an ABEC rated industrial bearing and put a customized plastic shield on it. Bones have been completely redesigned for skating from the ground up and are built to Bones specifications that include Skate Rated components, lubricants, tolerances and clearances.
Bones Bearings come in a set of 8 (two for each skateboard wheel). One set will allow you to assemble a full deck of 4 wheels. These bearings will fit any skateboard wheel, which allow you to mount your wheels to any truck axle.
Detail InformationBearing RatingBones Skate Rated™ColorNo×Price:Actual Price:The advertised price above is higher than the actual price for this item. Add this item to your cart to see your price. Contact us if you have any further questions on this item.The advertised price is higher than the actual price for this item. Add this item to your cart to see your price. Contact us if you have any further questions on this item.