Argus AAD functional test and inspection.
A functional test of the Argus is required every 4 years and can be completed at ChutingStar. The Argus must pass the functional test and inspection every 4 years to remain in service. Turnaround time is normally two weeks, but can be longer if the unit has to be sent to the manufacturer for further updates, testing or repairs.
Please include a copy of our Service Order Form with your details when sending in the unit for service.
The Argus AAD inspection and function test includes:
- Visual inspection outside/inside
- System and Jump log download and transmission for review by Aviacom
- Battery Replacement
- Service Bulletin updates
- Minimum of 9 functional tests in decompression chamber, including "go" and "no go" tests in all modes
- Reconfiguration to original mode, date and time of unit when sent in
- Test certificate issued after final approval from Aviacom