- Home ◅
- RigSleeve Skydiving Gear Backpack
don't forget about
Introducing the RigSleeve Skydiving Gear Backpack!
RigSleeve is a sleeve for parachute rigs. It provides protection for your rig especially while travelling. Unlike a gear bag, RigSleeve is light weight, sleek and slim. In addition it also diguises your rig so it looks like a regular backpack, creating a “flying friendly enviroment."
With your legstraps tucked inside RigSleeve you don’t have to worry hitting other passenger when you walk through airplane aisle.
The RigSleeve also doubles as a packing mat! RigSleeve is equipped with middle and side ties for any packing style.
"This is the best rig cover ever. I travel all the time with my rig and this makes it so much easier with pockets and style!" ~ Elle Dasilva
- Just like a regular packing mat, RigSleeve is equipped with middle and side ties for any packing style. We recommend not dragging RigSleeve while packing.
- RigSleeve features “Handle Sleeves™” tthat will protect both of the emergency handles. The Handle Sleeves reduce the chance of both handles being accidentally pulled. The Handle Sleeves cover around the emergency handles and are also attached to the RigSleeve.
- With adjustable snaps, RigSleeve is designed to hug the rig, creating slim and sleek looks.
- Made with water resistant “Nylon Taslan” fabric, that could save the rig from minor water damage. Warning: Water can still goes inside the RigSleeve from the openings, so please don’t leave your rig in the rain!
- For pull up cords or extra rubber bands. RigSleeve has 3 pockets; small side covered pocket, big front covered pocket and elastic mesh pocket for water bottle or energy drink. Basically It functions as a mini gear bag.
- For the legs straps! The elastic bottom will make sure the leg straps fit nicely inside the RigSleeve.
- Comes with carabiner clip that can be used to hang other equipment like helmet.
Available in 2 sizes:
- Regular: Rig with each main & reserve up to 135 sq ft
- Large: Rig with each main & reserve up to 190 sq ft
Please choose color and size above.
Detail InformationBrandRigsleeveDimensionsStandard fits rig up to main/reserve of 135 sq ft; Large fits rig up to main/reserve of 190 sq ft.CompartmentsFour plus a carabiner.VolumeSizes Available
ReviewsAdd your review
Write Your Own Review
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Excellent for traveling with your rig as carry on baggage
I bought my RigSleeve because I was traveling home with my rig and had to take it as a carry on. It made my rig look just like a backpack and the pockets were big enough to fit the basics I needed for traveling. It protected my rig from being handled by the TSA (They were more curious than suspicious and were really understanding), and from getting dirty throughout the trip. Also, when walking to the car from the house, there was a light drizzle. I still rushed to the car, but wasn't worried about my rig because of the protection the RigSleeve provided. The reserve and cutaway pillows were nicely protected by the little sleeves that are attached to the product. I would've loved to have given all 5 stars but when packing for my flight home, one of the straps tore from the sleeve as I was tightening it down. I contacted RigSleeve and they were more than happy to send a new one to me at absolutely no cost. They responded within an hour to my email and it was after business hours. I really enjoy this product and highly recommend it. Their customer service was fantastic and would love to give them 5 stars as well.
Quality Durability Price
More Reviews×Price:Actual Price:The advertised price above is higher than the actual price for this item. Add this item to your cart to see your price. Contact us if you have any further questions on this item.The advertised price is higher than the actual price for this item. Add this item to your cart to see your price. Contact us if you have any further questions on this item.