- Home ◅
- Single GoPro Pivot Pad Handcam Glove
don't forget about
Regular Price: $40
Special Price $20
Single GoPro Pivot Pad Handcam Glove.
The Pivot Pad Handcam Glove System is like no other camera hand-mounting system in the market.
This hand mount can be configured to mount a single GoPro HERO3, HERO3+ or HERO4 camera. Three mounting screws lock the base in position. which can be loosened to rotate to your desired angle and locked back down. The swivel base can be rotated 360 degrees.
The transparent GoPro HERO housing features integrated buttons for controlling the camera, removable/replaceable lens and rubber door access to the MicroSD card and USB ports.
Available in three glove sizes: Small, Medium and Large (sizes will match your skydiving glove size and each is adjustmentable for a tighter/looser fit). Available only in black.
The black plastic swivel base is rigid enough to hold its form, yet flexible enough to form to your hand and snag resistant.
Due to the universal/interchangeable nature of this mounting system, some assembly is required, but the assembly tools and parts are included.
The Single GoPro HERO Camera Housings features:
- Direct access to memory card without need to remove camera from glove
- Direct access to USB port: simply pop open the snap and plug in the cable
- Transparent housing with integrated buttons allows easy access to GoPro buttons.
- Can be used with any HERO3, HERO3+ or HERO4 camera with or without BacPac.
- Side/top ramps for preventing snags and on the dual housing allows attachment of an external mic or other items via zip-ties.
- Mic hole.
The Pivot Pad Handcam Glove System features:
- Adjustable sizing with buckle allows use with or without a glove underneath
- Swivel base.
- Multiple options for mounting POV cameras.
Manufactured by Chris Warnock of Funjump Rigging.
Note: The current housing for this glove fit the HERO3, HERO3+ and HERO4 series of cameras.
Detail InformationColors AvailableBlackHardware IncludedYesMount Positions AvailableTopHelmet SpecificNoVariable AnglesNoFlush MountFlushCurved AdaptorFits a curved surfaceFits Dual CamerasNoQuick ReleaseNoSizeNo
ReviewsAdd your review
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Very useful, but weak plastic clips.
Glove is the best ever, easy to adjust, take on/off. Made thousands of jumps with it and very happy with it.
As for goPro plastic case, it's very convenient and has an awesome shape. But, the only issue is it's durability. Once being dropped on the ground, it's fallin apart on 2 pieces. Two small clips on a black back cover are too weak. So I always have to use a rubber band around the case to prevent it's opening.
Quality Durability Price
More Reviews×Price:Actual Price:The advertised price above is higher than the actual price for this item. Add this item to your cart to see your price. Contact us if you have any further questions on this item.The advertised price is higher than the actual price for this item. Add this item to your cart to see your price. Contact us if you have any further questions on this item.