- Home ◅
- Javelin Odyssey Skydiving Rig Gear Package
don't forget about
This ChutingStar Gear Package includes:
- Base price of Javelin Odyssey harness/container
- Stock or Custom PD Sabre2 main canopy
- Stock or Custom PD Reserve canopy
- Cypres2 AAD
Substitutions of main or reserve canopies are available as well as for the AAD (see the price difference drop down boxes). Extra options for the Javelin Odyssey can be added above. The initial assembly, inspection and packing can also be added with a full rig purchase above.
Additional information on each part can be found in their respective individual listing on ChutingStar.com.
The Javelin coloring program can be used to design your new container at this link.
The Measuring Guide for the body measurements should be followed as shown at this link.
To place an order for a Javelin Odyssey, use the online order form at this link:
Once the order is submitted, we will contact you to review the order, make any necessary changes and give you the final price with options/shipping. Payment can be made either through adding this Javelin Odyssey to your online cart with payment, or via phone with a credit card or by wire transfer. Contact us if you have any questions.
Custom Main Canopy Order Forms can be found in the individual listing of the canopy you are choosing and then uploaded above.
Javelin's Odyssey container now features the Stabilized Lateral System (S.L.S.) at no extra charge. The new S.L.S. design keeps the rig against your back, regardless of your body position. This new independent lateral pad provides greater comfort especially under canopy.
Standard Javelin Odyssey Features:
- Stainless steel rings at the hips and chest provide a pivot point for the main lift web. What was once a point where the harness would bind and pinch now allows for a custom, comfortable fit with a secure harness without sacrificing mobility. Available in a four ring version (hip and chest) on the Javelin Legacy and two or four ring on the Odyssey.
- The SkyHook is a main assist reserve deployment system that uses a malfunctioning main to extract the reserve freebag from the container and provide a fully inflated reserve in as little as 80 feet. All Javelin Odyssey’s with a date of manufacture of February 2007 or later are Skyhook compatible.
A or V stripe on the reserve pin cover
- Adding an “A” or “V: stripe to your reserve pin cover or #3 flap is an another way to customize your Javelin Odyssey, add the optional pin stripes for an even more personal touch.
- Pin striping is available on the mid flap (A-E stripes), the reserve pop top and along with the “A” or “V” stripes.
Spacer foam back pad
- Quarter inch foam padding underneath breathable, durable mesh combine to make our spacer foam back pad the most comfortable in the industry.
Sun Path Backpad (SPB)
- This channeled back pad offers “standoff” between the rig and the jumpers back, allowing air to circulate, keeping the wearer cooler than a standard back pad. The back pad is available on the Javelin Odyssey in black.
Phat Daddy Reserve ripcord
- Using the same manufacturing and raw material as our Phat Daddy cutaway handle, the Phat Daddy reserve is a soft handle with the bulk required to get a good grip in an emergency as well as another way to make your Javelin truly yours with custom colors and embroidery.
Easy grip dive loops
- These dive loops have a design similar to our easy grip control toggles. Thanks to bungee sewn internally these dive loops remain open and ready to help you steer your parachute to it maximum performance yet stow away easily during packing.
- For those jumpers with physical limitations, or who jump specialized gear like demo flags, that make standard step through leg strap hardware impractical.
Asymmetrical Center Flap or section 1A a different color
- Not everyone lives in a right angle symmetrical world. Show your individual side and color your rig to suit your personality!
Extended Chest Strap
- For all you hard core canopy pilots, chest straps can be ordered in 2” increments up to 12” longer than our standard 19”.
Detail InformationArticulation AvailabilityHip, Chest & Hip, NonePadding Options AvailableMolded Backpad & Spacerfoam Legpads, Spacerfoam Padding, Standard PaddingChest Strap Widths AvailableType 17 Narrow 1", Type 8 Wide 1 23/32"Cutaway Handles AvailableLoop, Phat DaddyExternal AAD WindowYesFabrics AvailableCordura 1000, Diamond Back, Houndstooth, ParapackHardware Type AvailabilityStainless SteelMain Deployment Handles AvailableFreefly Handle, Hackey, Plastic PVC PipeReserve Handles AvailablePhat Daddy, Stainless D-RingRiser Cover Types AvailableTuck TabRiser Hard Cable HousingsYesRiser Sizes AvailableType 17 1" (mini-risers), Type 8 1 23/32" (wide risers)RSL OptionsSkyhook RSL, Standard RSLToggle Types AvailableVelcro, VelcrolessKill Line Pilot Chute AvailabilityIncludedHook Knife Pouch AvailabilityYesCut In Laterals AvailabilityYesName Embroidery AvailableYes (at extra charge)
check these out!×Price:Actual Price:The advertised price above is higher than the actual price for this item. Add this item to your cart to see your price. Contact us if you have any further questions on this item.The advertised price is higher than the actual price for this item. Add this item to your cart to see your price. Contact us if you have any further questions on this item.