- Home ◅
- Custom Engraved Cookie G3 Visor Locking Plates (4 weeks)
don't forget about
Custom Engraved Cookie G3 Visor Locking Plates. Now exclusively in the tunnel version!
Two types of Custom Engraving are available on an approximate 4-week turnaround time from the manufacturer.
Bottom of Plates Name Engraving:
- Price for this engraving is $15 plus the price of the Visor Locking Plates.
- All Name Engraving plates come with the Cookie or G3 logo through the center (cloud loop logo not available with name engraving). The chosen logo remains on the plates for name engraving.
- Customization of the engraving is letters and/or numbers up to 20 spaces along the bottom of each side of the Visor Locking Plates
Logo or Large Artwork Engraving:
- Price for this engraving is $40 plus the price of the Visor Locking plates.
- The plates start with a blank slate for your custom logo or large artwork engraving. No Cookie or G3 logos will be on these plates.
- The file for the custom engraving should be uploaded with your order. The file size needs to be greater than 250kb to ensure engraving quality. Vector based formats like Abobe Illustrator or Corel Draw work out the best in file format of .pdf .eps .ai or .cdr. Converting .jpgs to a vector format may change the image depending on the quality.
- All engraving will be white in color with varying shading based on the plate color chosen.
- Note: If you want multiple sets of the same engraving, you will only have to pay the $40 fee once. All subsequent plates are the standard $25 a set. Contact ChutingStar to place multiple sets of the same engraving and/or re-orders of a previous engraving of your logo or artwork.
Turnaround time on either of these options is approximately 4 weeks.
Each order includes a full set of 2 plates (one for each side of your G3 helmet).
These can be used to customize your G2 or G3 Cookie Full Face Skydiving Helmet, or for replacements as needed.
There are many European wind tunnels that do not allow the use of the older design of the all-aluminum visor locking plates as brushes with the walls can effectively create marks. The tunnel version of the G3 side plates incorporate an outer ABS material surrounding the inner aluminum, which solves the wind tunnel issue. The outer ABS has a textured finish to provide extra grip when using gloves as well.
ReviewsAdd your review
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Great product
My side plates look awesome! I got them engraved with my name and in the color to match the rest of my gear! It said upfront that they would take 4 weeks to arrive, so make sure you're willing to wait! I ordered mine in blue, and was happy to see I actually got 2 sets delivered to me, because they accidentally engraved a set in the wrong color! Now I have 2! Thanks Chutingstar! :)
Quality Durability Price
check these out!×Price:Actual Price:The advertised price above is higher than the actual price for this item. Add this item to your cart to see your price. Contact us if you have any further questions on this item.The advertised price is higher than the actual price for this item. Add this item to your cart to see your price. Contact us if you have any further questions on this item.