don't forget about
The HYPEYE D PRO Camcorder Indication and Control System is specifically made for skydivers. The HYPEYE D PRO connects to Sony camcorders through the D/AV half-moon interface. The HYPEYE D PRO provides features and functionality never before seen in any camcorder controller. Its super-bright, intuitive, three LED indication system keeps you informed of your camcorder's status even when facing the sun!
Note: This version of the HypEye D Pro is for the more common skydiving cameras from Sony such as the CX100, CX105, CX110, CX115, CX150 and CX155. The list of compatible camcorders can be found under the Additional Info tab. See the 2011 version for cameras manufactured in 2011 and later, such as the CX130 and CX160.
This is the standard 500 mm 'D' cable length. The 500 mm 'D' cable length is great for traditional setups in helmets where the button is setup on the helmet, the cable routed to the box and the light over the eye.
Features for the HYPEYE D PRO include:
- Push button to power on/off & start/stop recording;
- Toggle between record & playback modes;
- Debrief jack for non-intrusive video viewing;
- Push button protection against accidental activation;
- Zoom Memory;
- External audio sourcing;
- Nylon threaded mounting hole;
- and Adjustable LED brightness.
Add the optional HYPEYE D PRO EXPANSION KIT or HYPEYE D PRO PHOTO KIT from ChutingStar.com.
The expansion kit allows users to:
- While recording, capture still pictures onto your camcorder by using an external switch (Standard 2.5mm bite or tongue switch will work);
- Use your camcorder as a dedicated still camera;
- Interface to L&B Optima audible for visual altitude warning indication;
- Custom push button interface;
- and Includes the HYPEYE D PRO DEBRIEF CABLE.
The HYPEYE D PRO DEBRIEF CABLE allows you to debrief through the HYPEYE D PRO without dismounting your camcorder. It's a must for teams in training.
The new HypEye D Photo Kit includes the part of the expansion kit for converting your HYPEYE D PRO and your Sony Camcorder into a picture taking device. Simply install this kit into the HYPEYE D PRO, add your favorite shutter release or bite switch, and you successfully converted your camcorder into a still camera.
The HypEye D Pro Photo Kit includes:
- HYPEYE D PRO Shutter Connector with a 2.5mm stereo plug
- HYPEYE D PRO Debrief Cable
Detail InformationCamera Compatibility
- High Definition on Hard Disk Drive (AVCHD) HDR-SR1 HDR-SR5 HDR-SR5C HDR-SR7 HDR-SR8 HDR-SR10 HDR-SR10D HDR-SR11 HDR-SR12
- High Definition on Memory Stick (AVCHD) HDR-CX7 HDR-CX12 HDR-TG1* HDR-CX100 HYPEYE D MINI not recommended+ HDR-CX110 HYPEYE D MINI not recommended+ HDR-CX150 HYPEYE D MINI not recommended+ HDR-CX300 HDR-CX350 HDR-CX500 HDR-CX550
- High Definition on disc (AVCHD) HDR-UX5 HDR-UX7 HDR-UX10DVD HDR-UX20DVD High Definition on tape (HDV) HDR-HC3 HDR-HC5 HDR-HC7 HDR-HC9 Hard Disk Drive DCR-SR42A DCR-SR45 DCR-SR62 DCR-SR65 DCR-SR82 DCR-SR82C DCR-SR85 DCR-SR100 DCR-SR200 DCR-SR220 DCR-SR220D DCR-SR300 DCR-SR300C DVD DCR-DVD105 DCR-DVD108 DCR-DVD205 DCR-DVD305 DCR-DVD308 DCR-DVD403 DCR-DVD405 DCR-DVD408 DCR-DVD505 DCR-DVD508 DCR-DVD610 DCR-DVD710 DCR-DVD810 DCR-DVD910
- MiniDV DCR-PC1000 DCR-HC21 DCR-HC26 DCR-HC28 DCR-HC36 DCR-HC38 DCR-HC46 DCR-HC48 DCR-HC52 DCR-HC62 DCR-HC90 DCR-HC96
- High Definition on Hard Disk Drive (AVCHD) HDR-SR10E HDR-SR11E HDR-SR12E HDR-SR5E HDR-SR7E HDR-SR8E
- High Definition on Memory Stick (AVCHD) HDR-CX6EK HDR-CX11 HDR-CX105 HYPEYE D MINI not recommended+ HDR-CX115 HYPEYE D MINI not recommended+ HDR-CX155 HYPEYE D MINI not recommended+ HDR-CX550 HDR-CX520 HDR-TG3 HDR-TG7
- High Definition on disc (AVCHD) HDR-UX19E HDR-UX3E HDR-UX7E
- High Definition on tape (HDV) HDR-HC3E HDR-HC5E HDR-HC7E HDR-HC9E
- Hard Disk Drive DCR-SR32E DCR-SR35E DCR-SR55E DCR-SR52E DCR-SR72E DCR-SR75E DCR-SR210E DCR-SR32E DCR-SR52E DCR-SR72E DCR-SR90E DCR-SR190E DCR-SR290E DVD DCR-DVD92E DCR-DVD110E DCR-DVD310E DCR-DVD410E DCR-DVD105E DCR-DVD106E DCR-DVD109E DCR-DVD202E DCR-DVD203E DCR-DVD205E DCR-DVD306E DCR-DVD403E DCR-DVD404E DCR-DVD405E DCR-DVD406E DCR-DVD505E DCR-DVD506E
- MiniDV DCR-PC1000E DCR-HC24E DCR-HC27E DCR-HC35E DCR-HC37E DCR-HC44E DCR-HC45E DCR-HC46E DCR-HC47E DCR-HC51E DCR-HC62E DCR-HC94E DCR-HC96E
- * Not all features such as switching modes and zoom control work with this model
- + Since the power button is on the inside of the LCD using a HYPEYE MINI does not help out the customer much. With a HYPEYE D PRO you can power on and off the camera while it's secure in a box.
- Push button to power on/off and start/stop recording
- Toggle between record and playback modes
- Debrief jack for non-intrusive video viewing
- Push button protection against accidental activation
- Zoom Memory
- External audio sourcing
- Nylon threaded mounting hole
- Adjustable LED brightness
ReviewsAdd your review
Customer Reviews 2 item(s)
- never ask, is it on
The only way to be sure you never miss that awesome video.
Quality Durability Price
- Don't be that guy
Don't be the guy looking a team captain in the face after shrugging your shoulders in confusion to the judges because of a video bust. Over 1,000 jumps on my Hypeye D Pro and the only issue I had was a cable shorting out. I can't really pin that on the product because I accidentally drilled through the cable the night before :) Hypoxic puts an enormous amount of pride into their work and products and they stand behind them as well. You won't be disappointed by owning the industry standard of indicator lights.
Quality Durability Price
More Reviews×Price:Actual Price:The advertised price above is higher than the actual price for this item. Add this item to your cart to see your price. Contact us if you have any further questions on this item.The advertised price is higher than the actual price for this item. Add this item to your cart to see your price. Contact us if you have any further questions on this item.