The Fusion helmet is the latest skydiving and wind tunnel helmet from USA helmet manufacturer, Bonehead Composites.
Bonehead's Fusion is exactly that...a fusion of their Aero, Rev2 and and REvolve helmets.
Check out these features:
- The Fusion has the same wide field of vision of the Aero, but the added chincup at the base of the visor keeps the helmet from moving around on your head in freefall or the wind tunnel.
- The visor is opened with one hand via a button on the side, instead of the two hands like most current fullface helmets.
- Once the visor is fully open, the helmet feels like an open face helmet since your chin is full exposed like on the Rev2 and REvolve. You could also remove the visor to use the helmet just as an open face helmet.
- The liner is completely removable and washable.
- Extra visors are available in Smoke, Dark Smoke or Clear.
Check out this video from Henry Kochen of our ChutingStar Crew for a closer look at the Bonehead Fusion.
For more info and to place an order, see the listings on ChutingStar.com at these links: