The digital skydiving altimeter market was shaken and stirred the past couple of years. The changes included:
- The launch and quick demise of the Ion
- Alti-2 discontinuing the N3 and replacing it with the sleeker Atlas
- L&B updating its ARES to the larger ARES II with a metal case
- Parasport releasing the AloXs and AltiX to replace the bulky Altitron
- Alti-2 announcing the yet-to-be-released Alti-2 Chronos
Through all of this, the VISO II+ stood strong and continued to be the best selling digital altimeter.
So what are the features of each that would make you choose one over the other? Continue reading